Resources for Faculty
You are here
Advising and teaching students necessitates the understanding of procedural guidelines and academic requirements as well as access to general student data. Here we have provided links most faculty will need throughout the year.
-Arts & Sciences Info for Faculty: Human resources, research and publishing resources, teaching support, advising resources, faculty center and academic timeline
- Data.Arts: Student data, incoming advisees, unofficial transcript, DUST, major information, graduation applications, major certification, academic integrity info and advising first-year students
- Faculty Center: Advisee information, student address, phone and current schedule, class lists and grade roster
- Contact: Corrine Bruno
- Faculty Center: Advisee information, student address, phone and current schedule, class lists and grade rosters
- Faculty Center: Advisee information, student address, phone and current schedule, class lists with pictures and grade rosters
- On-Line Grade Adjustment Application (OLGAA): If you need to assign a failing grade or an incomplete grade for an undergrad student, use this online form.
- Textbooks: Ordering, course history and textbook verification
- Desk Copies: Contact the publisher directly. Many have online forms; rarely do they require faxed requests on department letterhead. Please note: Some publishers take six weeks to ship. Any charges incurred for desk copies are your responsibility, including the purchase price if your desk copy does not arrive in time. If you are teaching a lecture class and have a teaching assistant or reader, Karen will order desk copies for them.
- Room Reservations: email Karen Kudej with the requested date, time and number of seats needed.
- A/V and Technical Needs: Contact Kevin Mathy at 227-5816 or email@example.com
- Contact: Karen Kudej
- Lounge Reservations: Email Lynn Lauper with the requested date and time
- Workday: You can find your paystubs and your W2 advices here; you can also enroll in or change allocations to direct deposit for payroll, and you can change your department phone number and personal contact information
- Contact: Vicky Brevetti
- Research Account: Account balance, transactions and account summary
- Contact: Kathy Griffiths