J. Robert Lennon
Ann S. Bowers Professor of English Editor, EPOCH Literary Magazine
J. Robert Lennon is the author of three story collections, Pieces For The Left Hand, See You in Paradise, and Let Me Think, and nine novels, including Familiar, Broken River, and Subdivision. His short fiction has appeared in The New Yorker, Harper's, Playboy, Granta, The Paris Review, Electric Literature, and elsewhere, and his criticism in The New York Times Book Review, The Guardian, The Globe and Mail, The Nation, and The London Review of Books.
- Creative writing (fiction): contemporary literature
In the news
- Ten A&S faculty honored with endowed professorships
- Ling Ma, MFA ’15 to read from her fiction on March 10
- Cornell Reading Series features writers with diverse artistic range
- NYT has recommended "Subdivision" by J. Robert Lennon
- Lennon publishes doubleheader of new fantastical fiction
- ‘Writers & Poets’ faculty reading series begins Nov. 30
- Mark your calendars now for spring Zalaznick Reading Series
- Lennon shares ideas on 'some important third people'